Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday April 9, 2014

Frugal so far today is getting set up to dehydrate potatoes. This is not one of my favorite things to dehydrate because of all the prepping involved but we were sure grateful this winter to have those potatoes on hand for AuGratin potatoes. We had used them as a supplement to the boxed AuGratin as there just is not enough potatoes in the box for us but while looking through the Ball book today I found a recipe for making my own that is not too complicated so I'll be coping that and putting it in my recipe book (small hard back photo book that I put recipes I've either cut out of books/mags/copied from the computer or wrote out on index cards).

I'll be watching some of my free DVD movies from the library while I am peeling and cutting the potatoes this morning. Can't get much more frugal than free.

I'll also be taking one of my dogs to Petco tonight to get her yearly Parvo/Distemper shot and Bordatella (sp?) shot.  $24 total and no office visit charge.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment