Thursday, April 24, 2014

Frugal Wednesday April 24, 2014

So far today:

I have made labels for my canning jars to hold my new order of incense sticks for my yard sale(s).

I have boiled 4 lbs. of cut up carrots that I bought on sale week before last 2 lbs. were 59 cents I think at Aldi's?  I am letting them cool now, will be putting in freezer containers and freezing for vegetable soups this winter.  Next time they are on sale I'll shred them and freeze to add to meatloaf mixes.

I have chopped up 6 red and yellow bell peppers that I bought at Aldi's this week.. I believe they were $1.29 for pkg. of 2.  I'll use these in stir fries.

I've hung up a load of jeans and sweat pants on the clothesline outside.  I'll be doing a load of towels shortly and hanging them outside to dry as well.

Anna


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you were having a wonderfully frugal day. Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's hard some days to hang on to those pennies.

      Delete