Saturday, April 19, 2014

Saturday April 19, 2014

Frugal so far today?

All meals from home, lunch was leftover pizza from yesterday.

Took the rest of my pop cans to the recyclers got $6 back.  Not the greatest haul but money that would otherwise go in the city's pocket if I put it in the recycle bin here at home.  I can use it more than they can.

Short trip to Aldi's since they will be closed tomorrow.. picked up a few things including a chicken for the girls meals this coming week.

Still watching streaming Breaking Bad series from Netflix and have two DVD's from Netflix to watch this weekend.

I should be home the rest of the weekend other than going for gas for the truck tomorrow.. 20 cents off a gallon using my Kroger card, blah!  Next months is 60 cents off a gallon but that is 12 days away yet.


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment