Thursday, April 17, 2014

Frugal Blessings April 17, 2014

Thanks to the kindness of a tree company representing AEP I will be getting my maple tree cut down for free this spring.

I was out in the yard this morning getting ready to mow and the guy stepped up to the fence warily (Cocoa was in the yard with me, my rott LOL) and said they wanted to trim the tree this spring.  I told him laughingly "I wouldn't mind if you cut the whole thing down".  He said he'd. see if they could.  We talked about the nice weather, about how I had went back to work during the terrible cold winter we had, he ask where and I told him about Cat Welfare dba The Catique and how we had been gifted with the retail space.  He came back a few minutes later after making a phone call and said "We're cutting the whole tree down for you".  He said "People helping people right?".  So a blessing from God.. we simply did not have the $700 that was quoted to us to have this tree cut down right now.  It has grown very big over the years we've lived here, it shadows over our yard so much that we have not been able to grow much in the way of our gardening because of the shade from it.  So I am feeling very very blessed today.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment