Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday April 13, 2014 Good Deals At Aldi's

Strawberries $1.29 lb.
Carrots 2 lb. 79 cents
Pineapples $1.29 each
Ham Shanks 99 cents a lb.

Today I'll be buying strawberries just to have on hand.  I'll also be buying 2 pkgs. of carrots, will steam blanch and freeze to use later in vegetable soups.  That is quite a bargain.  I may also buy a extra one just to have to snack on this week with ranch dressing.

Ham Shank will wait till I see the other store ads for this week before buying and will buy more than one to freeze for later meals.

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Just got back from Aldi's. I did end up buying a ham for $9.02 which will use for Easter dinner. I will probably get another one later this one, slice and freeze to use later. I also bought vanilla wafers to make banana pudding with pudding mixes I bought for 10 cents each after Christmas sales at Dollar General. I have banana's that are ripe and need to be used up. I used 2 over the weekend in homemade banana splits.. Yum!

    Dh is making dinner Taco's so a nice break for me today.

    ReplyDelete