Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday April 30th, 2014

Frugals today?

Shopped the store I work for first for milk, nothing else on my list was available there but I am supporting the company that is paying my salary first.

Went to Meijers and found Easter candy and accessories 70% off.  I bought Peeps brand nail polish with nail file, polish, 2 thingy's that your put your fingers in to paint your nails and flower stickers to put on your fingers.. 89 cents.  Peels Lip Balms in flavors strawberry, grape, vanilla marshmallow,and cotton candy marshmallow $1.50.  These will be taken out of their pkg. and repackaged in a gift basket for my 11 year old niece for Christmas.

My dog's dog food was on sale there for $10.99 a bag, bought 2 bags.  The cheapest I've found it is $11.99.  I may go back and get a rain check on those as I took the last two bags.

And of course picked up some candy for dh and I not a lot but a cpl. choc. bunnies.

I also went to the thrift store and found 4 shirts and a lunch bag for $8.00.  The shirts are for work.

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Umm I meant Peeps lipbalms not Peels.. you sure wouldn't want to put anything on your lips that said Peel LOL!

    ReplyDelete