Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday April 26, 2014

It's turning out to be a beautiful here in central Ohio.  We had rain earlier so can't mow as I had planned to do.

Today's frugal will be going to Aldi's for groceries.  I had planned that yesterday but had a afternoon job interview that threw my plans off a little.  I got the job!!  Yay!  I will be working for a bulk food supplier as a food demo person, 2 days a week.  I will also get some training as a cashier to work a 3rd day a week not sure what those hours will be yet.  Frugal will be not only making some extra money which will be used to pay down debt and save for a "new to us" car but I also will have 401k, Profit Sharing, Vacation Days and a employee discount.  I will also be in a position to buy discounted vegetables when they are about to expire.. think Dehydrating for winter use.

I am so excited, this is a huge huge corporation and they treat their employees very well.  Due to personal security issues I won't be publishing on here who the company is.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment