Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wednesday

So far this morning.. I have weeded some in my garden beds that we are allowing to be dormant this year due to still waiting for AEP to come out and cut down the maple tree in the back yard.  Frugal is taking a bucket so far of dirt from last year around to the front flower bed where I have planted 4 tomato plants.. well 3 need to plant the last one, it was looking pretty wimpy yesterday and needs to be in the dirt.

Other frugals planned today:  I need to wash some blankets and hang outside it's going to be a scorching hot day so they should dry fast.

All meals from home:  Baked Chicken, Corn on the Cob is on the menu for tonight.  The baked chicken is precooked so all I really have to do is heat it in the oven (it works better than in the microwave) for 20 minutes and dinner is done.

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Change on the dinner plans.. dh said at lunch time that he'd. rather have pizza for dinner so I made him a frozen pizza and I made myself the chicken designated for dinner. I have leftover chicken which will be my lunch tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete