Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday

Frugal so far today?

Duct taped the seat of my favorite chair in the kitchen.  It's called a "Lucy" chair, retro 50's or 60's vinyl covered metal chair, the vinyl is red metalic looking.  It's comfortable but sadly as with all vinyl of the past to present over time it cracks and splits.  So I bought a roll of red duct tape and covered the cracks and tears.  I will use that chair till it can't be used anymore.  I wish Target still sold them.

I didn't make it to Lowes yesterday so am heading there this morning and to Aldi's for a few stock up items and of course, more chickens for my girls.  It's really been nice having 4 days off work, am getting things accomplished which is a good feeling.

It rained heavily last night so can't mow at least not this morning, maybe this evening before it rains again. The birds sure are happy just saw a blue jay a little bit again, they are singing happy tunes right now.

Have a great day everyone.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment