Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Monday and Tuesday

I worked 4pm to 9pm so that was different for our schedule.  Got dinner prep. stuff done so dh could come home, have dinner and serve the girls their dinner on time.  No money spent day.

Interesting.,.. as most of you know I am a Prepper.  Not because I think the world is going to end, etc. but because of so many power outages in our city over the years so I try to keep things stocked up and ready at a moments notice. So anyways.. Monday night was my first time working my store and closing.  Part of closing is to sweep, mop the floors and straighten the shelfs and freezers.  We get delivery trucks Friday, Monday and Wednesday.  It was a little scary in thinking of life as we know it to find the freezer were very empty and what would happen in a emergency situation.

Tuesday I had off:

I went to the thrift store and bought for $16.

3 sets of kitchen curtains
3 Corningware casserole dishes with lids
several tins for 50 cents to 1.00 each
1 tshirt type dressy top for me
1 ceramic soap dish which I am using in my cabinet as a catchall for my watch and whatever other jewelry I take off at the end of the day.

I think that was it.. pretty good bargain I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment