Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday

Probably not so frugal.. doing a lot of laundry today clothes, blankets, etc. it's to rain today so am using the dryer for the most part.  Trying to get everything caught up before returning to work on Friday.  The store mgr. says I am doing in nicer words than he said "One heck of a good job" and he wants me to start working more hours starting next week.  So that is more money towards our savings to buy a new vehicle and paying down debt too.  It's hard work though so have to find the fine line between how much I work and getting rest in between.

I will also be heading out later this morning to pick up a couple things from the stores and dropping off items to the local thrift store, books sigh! so many books and misc. stuff a baby blanket that I will drop off at Pets Without Parents for the puppies.

Have also been continuing with putting items in containers so that no rodents or bugs can get into them, which is frugal in that if they did I would have to throw the food out.  So far nothing in the house but still have not caught the rat I saw in the shed.  That's one place on my list today is Lowes for sticky rat traps.. if that doesn't work then later this week I'll go to Harbor Freight and get a actual metal walk in trap and see if I can't catch it that way.  Not sure yet what I'll do with a live rat, wish I knew someone who had a pet snake.

So off for now to continue with housework.  Dinner tonight will most likely be:  Baked Chicken and Corn on the Cob.  Coleslaw or pasta salad on the side.  That may change to veggie burgers, not sure yet.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment