Friday, June 27, 2014

Thursday & Friday

Not too much frugal here lately.  Thursday I went to Target to get my dogs corn free food, they still don't have it in stock.  In the meantime though, they did have the pants that I wear for work on sale $22 instead of $29 so I bought a pair.  Also had flip flops buy one get one 50% off so got 2 pairs of those.

Today I have paid my bills online and paid on time so no late fee's.

We will have frozen Tombstone pizza's for dinner tonight instead of buying fast food pizza's.

I am cooking a chicken right now for the girls meals this weekend, will take out some for us to have BBQ chicken sandwiches this weekend.  We will also have turkey hot dogs this weekend for a meal with french fries instead of buying fast food.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment