Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday Recycling Project & Stocking Up

As I continue to stock up for winter, financial disaster, summer storm outages.. I bought a dozen cans of soup this week along with:

1 Big Container Coffee
2 pkgs. of baby wipes 56 ct. each 85 cents each
Dog Food
Tuna
Refried Beans

At work yesterday I was watching one of our stockers take frozen meatballs in pkgs. out of these boxes. The boxes were extra nice, long thin and with a flip fold side instead of the standard boxes.  I thought.. Hmmm. .. those would be good for putting cans of soup, etc. in so I ask for a couple of them.  They are white so easy to label what's inside and will become part of my storage plan.  I'll have to keep a eye out for more of these boxes, they break them down as soon as they stock the freezers.  These will also easily fit under my bed.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment