Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wednesday Evening

It has been really hot here today high of 94 whew!  We got out the box fan and turned it on instead of turning the AC higher ( or actually I guess it would be lower for lower temp).  Perfect in here now.  It's 7:30pm and I don't have the lights on in the house now except the kitchen, will try to hold off till at least 8pm.

Today I reviewed a lot of Prudent Homemakers frugal tips that readers send in each week.. I copied it to Word the other day because I didn't have time to read it all and didn't want to loose my place where I stopped at, so copied downward all that I hadn't read and pasted to my Word program.   It gave me motivation to think about what I was doing this week and I went through and turned off all the lights this morning.

It's getting ready to rain here so I better go get blanket off the clothes line.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment