Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday

Dh stayed home today all meals yesterday and today were left overs or meals we had cooked on hand. Yay! Using what we already have so not wasting food.

I had cereal for breakfast, nacho chips with cheese for lunch and a big salad for dinner.

Frugal Exercise:  Took my rottweiler for a walk this evening after it cooled down.  Need to start doing this more often as she growled at 3 different people on our walk she's never done that before so we need to work on social skills again.  She didn't lunge or pull to get at them but she did low key growl.

Wish I could say the day was totally frugal.. had to buy gas for the truck $40, meds for me, dh and the dog $76, misc. money spent for milk, hard tack for dh for work, etc. haven't tallied but I'd say probably another $20.  Oh and money pulled out for yard work and money for dh for work $50.  Ouch big spend day.

I am off work till Friday this week which bites!  Small paycheck next week.  I like my job but they are really wishy washy with the hours you work, which is true in all retail stores with the exception probably of Krogers which is a union shop.

Anna


1 comment:

  1. Oh I should have mentioned frugal though on buying gas for the truck is I did have 60 cents off a gallon or it would have been higher.

    ReplyDelete