Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday

Still busy with work, today is food demo day.  I have been learning so much this week working the cash register, there is a lot more to it than just scanning and bagging items at least at our store where we deal with both the general public and businesses.  All good though knowledge is a good thing to carry forward to another job some day if I needed to.

Pizza at home tonight.  I cooked 2 chickens yesterday for the dogs and us.  I shredded chicken last night, added BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Rays) and made chicken sandwiches along with leftover mac and cheese from last weekend's meals.

I have food bought to make meals with this week so avoiding the fast food train.

I will have to go to Aldi's for a couple things on Sunday couldn't get the other day when I was there as I had too many groceries in my car to fit anything else in there.

Transferred money today to my savings account and paid a bill on time so all good financially (fingers crossed).

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment