Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday

Getting Organized For The Week:

This week if I'm not careful will be a tempting one to pick up fast food.  I will be working a lot of odd hours this week totaling 38 plus, one day I have to be there at 6:30am.. Yikes!  So I need to stay focused on keeping the laundry together (doing that this morning) making things ahead of time so I have them ready to go (dh's ice he takes everyday, his tomato juices I make and pack for him every day. Getting our meal plan together of fast and easy things so when we're both home and tired we don't cave on the fast food train.  It's been 2 weeks now of not fast fooding.. $28 a week, over $50 still in our pockets!!  yay!

I will be leaving here shortly for Krogers to pick up meds and our frozen pizza's for Fridays dinner.  Dh will be making his big batch of chili this afternoon.. all items on hand as I have stocked up for 2 months worth right now.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment