Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday

Today is payday.  Yay!

I am going up to my store here shortly to do my weekly shopping trip.  I have a coupon $15 off of $75 that I plan to use today and also my employee discount of 10% off.  Still working on my list of what I need from there this week.

We are having trouble with our house electric, lights keep flickering power goes off and comes back on.. have a call in to AEP this morning, they will come out today and check the outside power lines to make sure it isn't a problem outside before I call a electrician.  So that nice fat paycheck is likely to go to the electrician if it's a inside the house issue.  Praying it isn't.

Yesterday at Lowes I bought on clearance 3 battery operated flourescent lamps the kind with the handle that you can carry.  They were on sale for $4 something.  It takes 8 D batteries that cost $10 a pack..Ouch!  I bought 3 packs of batteries.  We put one lamp together last night and sure enough early this morning as we were preparing for dh to go to work the power went off for about 5 minutes.  I grabbed a flashlight out of the bathroom cabinet where I keep them went in my craft room grabbed that lantern and we had a whole room of light!!  So that was a right on time buy.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment