Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wednesday

I have been so busy with work, fundraising and housework I just have not had time to post anything.

We bought a new SUV on Monday so budgeting is really going to be in play for the next three years... it's a lease so we saved about half what it would have cost if we'd. bought it.  In 2 1/2 years we can turn it in for a new one and have the same payments.

I'm no longer doing food demo's at work, working days as a cashier now.. will be getting training for meat cutting soon.

I'm tired today, it's my day off but have to do a lot of housework and do some more fundraising today at some point.  Back to work Thurs. and Friday and hopefully off the weekend.  I got called in on Sunday my day off because someone called in sick.  I didn't have to but extra money is always good.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment