Thursday, August 14, 2014

Wednesday

Wednesday I went out again for awhile after working more on my basement decluttering project.. I organized all my canning jars by size and put them in plastic sweater boxes all in one place so I can find them when I need them.  Stopped at the shelter and dropped off a gift card (Thank You Lowes) and notes on other places I had been to and loved on the kitties including Mrs. Beasley who has been with the shelter the longest, sure can't understand why such a sweet kitty has never been adopted out.

Frugal has been continuing to resist fast food in the restaurants I'm stopping in at, sure hard to do.

Anna

1 comment:

  1. If I didn't have my dogs I would take her home and give her all the love she deserves though of course everyone who volunteers at the shelter gives her love every day but she's so thin, most of her fur is gone thin coating except her face. She's been at the shelter about 18 years or so. My dogs got a toy hamster that my niece gave me, it giggles and make eww noises. Cocoa at first was scared of it and jumped up on the chair then she chased it, picked it up and tossed it in the air, thew it across the room.. sadly I fear any kitty that came in might meet that same fate.

    ReplyDelete