Friday, August 8, 2014

Thursday

I guess the only frugal thing yesterday was getting my friend Wanda's son Beau to give me a ride to and from the auto mechanics.

Dh drove the truck to work, got in the lot and steam was coming out of it and antifreeze pouring out from underneath.  I drove out there, dropped off the car, called AAA and got the truck towed to the auto shop.  $670.00 later we now have a new serpentine belt and water pump.  Told us we need a new muffler too another $226 dollars.  Not in danger of falling off, no holes in it so it can wait till we get this bill paid off.

Frugal today (Friday) paid $100 towards that bill.  Dh is working OT and we should be able to pay it off in a months time but no money being saved for now towards a new car.

Next month I change jobs.. full time cashier and I think will be working days instead of nights and weekends. I have a meeting with my store mgr. tomorrow.

Frugal today also making pizzas at home tonight.  And found the discount bin at work, got buffalo chicken wraps (mini) marked down from $12 to $2.  I bought 4 boxes as I'm not sure what size mini means, they are awfully thin boxes.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment