Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday

Posting late now Sunday early am.

Saturday worked 8 to 4pm, busy day. I thought with the OSU game that we'd. die down after the game started, nope it got busier than ever.  Whew!  A no spend day though so that part was good.  I was tempted to pick up a few needed items but nothing that can't wait till I am back at work on Monday.. blah!  First time in my career that I have worked on Labor Day but time and a half so Yay! extra money next week's paycheck.  I will work 8am to 2pm that day.

Friday I hung laundry outside to dry so less time using the dryer.

Tomorrow is my day off so will do chores around the house, pick up any needed items since I'll work 4 out of 5 days this week and sure don't feel like doing anything after work.

Still waiting to connect with Dallas to get my truck tune up done.

Winter will be here soon so trying to get as much done as we can.

Surprise bill:  Our insurance agent told us our prices would only increase by $5 a month when we told him what type of vehicle we were going to get.. got the bill today $30 more a month.  I have a email in to him now with a copy of his quote.  GRRR! not happy about that little surprise.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment