Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Monday and Tuesday

Spent yesterday again door to door soliciting gift cards for the shelter.. got $220.00 in cards, Yay!  Will be doing it again today for a little while, have to work tonight.  Frugal is resisting buying all the good stuff at the restaurants I have been stopping in at.. better for my waistline and my budget LOL!  Such a wonderful generous community I live in!

Next fundraiser is the Home and Garden Show but will most likely pass on that one though I'd love to do it.. it falls on the weekend of our wedding anniversary, have to spend some time with the hubby for that one.

I'm blessed to have found the talent in myself to get out there and not be shy about asking for donations.  It truly helps when I believe in what we are doing which is saving cats from being euthanized and hopefully adopted in to loving homes, it's so very hard to resist taking one or twelve home with me they are all so beautiful and loving.

All meals from home.. yesterday was baked chicken and potato salad.  Today I will make dh Rigatoni to have ready to heat and eat when he gets home tonight.  I cooked 2 lbs. of chicken burger yesterday morning in preparation for this.  I like working the night shift but I don't like the coming home in the dark and the whole evening is pretty well shot.

Have a great day everyone.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment