Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wednesday Part II

Sharing with friends:

The apples I picked the other day.. I never have had time to can them so I gave them to my friend Wanda tonight to make a small batch of apple butter with.  Plenty more on the tree, hopefully next week I'll find time.

I didn't do the fundraising today.,.. I felt bad but there was just so much housework here to do, grocery shopping, etc. that I called off.  We have about 2 weeks left before the deadline so hopefully next week I'll have more time and be more energized.

We will be going to the candle store this weekend to buy new supplies.. they moved and are now 36 miles away from my house.  And we will be going to a farm supply store somewhere along that route, I need more pine tar.

Frugal:  Sold $25 worth of Pine Tar soap today.  Stock is very low hence the need to buy more Pine Tar.

Surprisingly the Pine Tar Soap and The Dirt Soap are my best sellers, both stinky soaps LOL!  But the Pine Tar helps with all kinds of skin rashes/itching and the Dirt Soap the hunters use, I have a steady base for both of these types.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment