Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday

A few frugal things today:

Have checked Aldi's Ad online since I won't get the flyers till this evening.

Strawberries are on sale $1.29 lb. will buy those after Monday when I find out what my work schedule is so that I can make more preserves for us and have the time I need to do them.

I have done one load of clothes this morning, dried part in the dryer my work clothes.. dh's jeans will hang outside after I come back from Aldi's and mow the yard.  I also need to wash a couple blankets will line dry in the house and outside today.

Getting things organized for the upcoming work week... my work clothes washed, ironed and in order in case I would get called in when I'm not scheduled.

I have a employee meeting tomorrow night at 8:30pm.. none of us are thrilled to be out that late, it probably won't end till 9 or 9:30pm but it is mandatory that we all be there and that's the only time when the store isn't open that we can all be there together.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment