Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday

Off work today, on call all week.. they hired a lot of teens for the summer and existing staff that are students during the fall/winter/spring are on break so not a lot of extra hours right now.  So as they say "Make Hay While The Sun Shines" today I finally got around to making my Candy Apple Jelly.  Waiting now for the second batch to come out of the canner.  It's so pretty!  I made 10 half pint (jelly jars).

Other frugals today?  Staying home, have to run across the street today to Family Dollar for bandaid patches for our dog Windi.. she is slowly, slowly healing from the hot spot infection she got last summer and I keep the patches on her to keep dirt and bacteria out of it so it can keep healing.  I have these on her loosely and attached with Scotch tape, it doesn't stick tight and doesn't hurt coming off.  The matt finish type.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment