Thursday, May 1, 2014

I am working on doing dishes up and putting things in the deep freezer so that food doesn't go bad before we can use it, so that's a frugal.

I also need to jar up the second bag of dog food I bought yesterday, did one bag last night. Frugal is keeping it jarred up so we don't loose it if a mouse or bug gets in the house. Even on sale at $10.99 that is still a loss of money if it is contaminated. 

Yesterday another frugal was using coupons for items I needed to purchase.  $2 off razors and 75 cents off each Tombstone Pizza I bought.  Total Savings $3.50.

Today I will be returning a $60 pair of Nike tennis shoes that I bought for work.  They are black which is the standard for my jobs dress code requirements and they aren't leather or suede so they allow your feet to breathe.  The problem is they pinched my toes a little so I need a half size bigger.  Famous Footwear allows you to return shoes for the first 30 days which is great!

Anna  


No comments:

Post a Comment