Saturday, May 10, 2014

Friday and Saturday

Worked both days, spent no money.  I also have started making a list of items I want to buy from the store I work for.. they have been sending out email coupons pretty often and I want to make sure when I buy that I am spending enough to get the coupon discount instead of buying a item here and there that would have added up to the price of the coupon discount.  For example:  Last Thursday I had Get $6 off off any $60 purchase plus my employee discount.  I waited till payday and bought all the items on my list getting all the discounts off my purchases at one time.

Also frugal was I bought a pre made frozen lasagna Thursday.. we thawed it out Thurs. and Fri. in the fridge and dh cooked it this afternoon having it ready when I got off work, so no fast food purchase because I was too tired to cook and nothing sounded good here.  We will have leftovers tomorrow for lunch.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment