Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Cleaning Hard To Reach Outside Windows

I was watching our window cleaning service at my store a few weeks ago.. he had a handy long pole and made it look so easy to reach our floor to ceiling store windows.  I thought to myself.. Hmm I bet our hardware store has something like this" and sure enough Lowes had not only what he had but one more affordable that is working out great for the outside of my windows.  My problem is I had tried getting on a ladder but 3 sides of my house sit on land so the ladder wasn't very stable it kept sinking into the dirt and I feared tipping over.  Here is the product I bought:

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber=202656-1316-15060&langId=-1&storeId=10151&productId=3434510&catalogId=10051&cmRelshp=req&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1

I just bought a big bottle of window cleaner from Family Dollar for about $2.  Put it in a mop bucket with a little added water to fill the bucket and was able to make the outside of my windows shine.. Yay!  I love it.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment