Monday, May 11, 2015

Today's Frugals

I have a 22 quart Nesco Roaster full of chili cooking.

Chopped up, mashed and put in the freezer approx. 8 lbs. of banana's to use in Fruit Smoothies

Chopped up 7 lbs. of strawberries to be used for making jam.  I also saved some out for this week's Fruit Smoothies.

I used a can of crushed pineapples for the fruit smoothies.

I have in the deep freezer and need to bring up today frozen spinach which will also go in the smoothies along with 1 tsp. of cinnamon each day.  Cinnamon helps lower blood pressure.  I need to do research someone told me parsley is good for your health, I think it lowers blood sugars but need to research that for sure.

I have in the oven a meatloaf using chicken burger for dinner tonight and a extra meal for next week.

I want to here in a bit before the oven cools down make a batch of brownies.

And I work tonight LOL!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment