Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thursday

Yesterday afternoon the contractors for AEP came and cut down my maple tree.. Yay!  Such a huge difference and they did it for free.  They were so courteous and respectful of my property, moved my clothesline so it wouldn't get damaged, stacked the wood they couldn't grind up in a neat tidy stack and even raked my yard of all the fallen leafs.

I just called and gave them a good rating for the wonderful job they did here. It's funny when I started out I could just hear her pausing to hear the complaint she thought I was going to launch.  So few people take the time to call in when someone does a good job, only when they don't LOL!

Here is the company I used through AEP.  They are in Millersport, Ohio.

reg061@asplundh.com

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment