Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thursday Good Day

Just wanted to share a couple things that happened to me today.

I was at the VOA today in line... found the cutest broach ever! It's a cat in a front load washing machine with a box of soap on the top, LOL! Anyways... I wa standing in line and these two guys came in from the Columbus Foundation, not sure what that is yet. But they were doing 31 acts of random kindness and paid for the ladies purchases in front of me. Had us all crying, it was such a wonderful thing to see. They took pictures with the lady.

A older gentleman came to my door today... I live next door to a gas station that is run by people from India. They sent him and his elderly mother over here to get directions on how to get to 315 North. I gave him directions then remembered I had to go to Krogers on Olentangy, was able to flag them down and had them follow me and blew my horn and put my signal on to show them where to turn off to 315 North. A act of kindness that cost me nothing but it sure made me feel good to be able to help someone in need.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment