Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday

It's been a tough few days since I quit my job last week.  I went to 2 interviews yesterday one was not the hours I wanted I can't work till 11pm, that's just not a option.  The other I am waiting to hear back from but will entail orientation, training, physical, TB testing so won't just be able to jump in there and go.

In the meantime trying to be frugal here at home and watch our pennies closely.

Today's dinner is a chicken which I am boiling now, will debone and serve over mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans on the side.

Lunches this week have been fried egg sandwich using what we have on hand.

I've been catching up on my crocheting while I've been off and took advantage of the good weather today to take Cocoa for a walk.  Sugar needs a new collar, hers is too small so she's on hold till I can buy her a new one.

Also frugal is saving the chicken broth from todays chicken to use later.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment