Thursday, February 19, 2015

Christmas

Frugal while I've been off work is working on 2 afghans for Christmas presents.  One will be squares made into a "quilt" patterned afghan.  I used coupons and sales yesterday at Michaels to buy 2 Red Heart yarn, colors turquoise and a lime green.  Other colors deep purple, bubblegum pink (hot pink), white, dark blue, most from yarns I already had here. The Red Heart was buy one for $3.19 get the second half price.  The other I had a coupon for 40% off on, making it with tax a little over $5 this one is a lb. of yarn kelly green for bil's afghan.

I'm including a link here for a pair of slippers that looks pretty easy if I could find the felt insoles they are using they say buy them at the dollar store but I've never seen this kind before.   I wouldn't want to use regular felt as I don't think it would be stiff enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRqGs0o9Bus

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment