Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday

Finally on Monday afternoon got my truck tune up done.  Frugal is all the things that needed done including Dallas's labor less than $200.00.

Monday I bought 25 lbs. of flour for $9 and 10 lbs. of sugar for less than $5 from my job.  I use a lot of flour in the winter for homemade noodles, want to get back into making pizza dough and try my hand again at homemade breads which taste so incredibly good!  Gotta research and try to find the recipe I had for no rise pizza dough.

Goals is to start stocking up now on pepperoni for the pizza's this winter.

Today's frugal is paying my new car payment ahead of time.  I pay it online through our bank but it's a envelope payment so it takes longer to get there, I'll need to try to track how many days so I know how soon it needs to be paid to get there on time sure don't want any late payment penalties.

So though work has been incredibly hard and stressful this week I feel blessed to have a job and work with good people and of course have money to pay my bills and have a little something left over.

Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment