Saturday, September 6, 2014

Saturday

Unplanned but grateful frugal:  Took Windi to the Vet this morning, she's had this growth between her toes, a large tumour. I was afraid it was cancer but it's just a infected skin gland they drained it with a needle and syringe, told me it'll probably come back and just to bring her in.. $15 is all it will cost.  Thanking God nothing is wrong with my dear old girl.  She's 13 now.

Started new job training yesterday:  Now working in the cooler unpacking boxes and putting items in the coolers.  It is COLD in there!  They have some jackets but the only one I could find was a size 4X definitely way too big for me.  And of course I am still doing cashiering, winter is coming so I went to the thrift store, bought 2 black fleece type jackets and a couple more work shirts in different colors. Also found a nice small wooden table with slider doors on it to replace a stand in my bedroom that doesn't work.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment