Sunday, December 7, 2014

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

I have been looking at a certain chest deep freezer for at least the last 6 months or so.  It went on sale about 6 weeks ago for $169 which I thought was great but decided to wait a little longer as I needed to clean space in the basement to fit it in.  Finally decided yesterday to get the freezer.  It had been marked down to $158 then they were having a extended Black Friday sales event so I ended up getting it for $140 including taxes.  It will be delivered tomorrow morning.  I have been finding such great deals at my store and literally at this point my stand up freezer is so full you couldn't fit a slice of cheese in there sideways I don't think.. what a blessing but need more space.

I bought 4 turkeys on Wed. this week for $5 to $6 each, would have bought more if I had had the room.  Just cooked one today which will be for meal planning and the dogs meals instead of buying them more expensive chicken meat.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment