Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday

As always lately been busy with work and life.  I'll be printing coupons from my store this morning to buy bacon $2 off.  Can't remember how many pounds it is but we like right now BLT's using the last of our tomatoes from the garden.

Did a mini grocery run yesterday.. used more of the coupons Buy 3 Hunts spaghetti sauces, get a box of Kroger brand spaghetti noodles free.  I probably have about 20 lbs. of noodles assorted stocked up now but we have Spaghetti or Rigatoni once a week so no where close to what we need to have for a year of stock up.

I have also started stocking up on meats, the plan for now is to have at least 30 days worth of meat not counting canned so that I am less likely to fall off the frugal wagon, if you have meat you can make a dinner plan.

Life is still very lonely here with our precious Windi gone.. her little footprints are everywhere in my house and yard and in our hearts.  My comfort is that someday we will be together again in heaven, all of us free from pain and stress of this earthly life.

Frugal is keeping my budget in line, putting money in the savings account every week, paying my car payment 2 weeks early again this month.

Being grateful today that I still have a job.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment