Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Product Review



Just bought these today..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Safe-Silicone-Ice-Pop-Makers-Popsicle-Molds-Freezer-Ice-Cream-Maker-Mold-/291517297171?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368


It says that the lids seal tightly.  You are to fill them with juice, pop, etc. and freeze.  I filled with peace juice that I made from skin peels, sugar and pectin and poured in the mold, turn upside down and the weight of the liquid popped that lid right off.  Bought at Family Dollar for $5 for a set of six.  No problem though.. I thought the design wasn't right so I just got out a sturdy thermal cup repoured and set them down inside the cup problem solved.  The brand I bought is Handy Gourmet.  It would have been better if they had designed it with a cup holder type thing and used the way I did but still it'll be a fun treat for us to use and I will buy more for my family for gifts.



No comments:

Post a Comment